Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

4 Months!





As usual, I can't believe that another month has passed already. Lily is now 13.4 lbs and 24 1/2 inches long. We got the go ahead to begin introducing solids at her last doctor's appointment. I thought I was going to wait until 6 months, but, now I don't think I can hold out. She is definitely noticing when we are eating and she grabs for anything we are drinking. So, I think we will make our first attempt at rice cereal sometime next week when Brianna will also be here. We are counting down the days until Brianna's arrival (Glenn will pick her up this Friday) and can't wait for her & Lily to finally meet. Lily has mastered the fake cough and finds it quite amusing; we still haven't had the big belly laugh but we are constantly trying to get it out of her. She is always wearing her big gummy grin until the camera is pulled out; then she makes her slightly worried camera face, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 4 mos already .. and I still have not met her :( Oh She'll love having her BIG sister there to entertain her :) Brianna will be a huge HELP :) Have a great time :)

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete